- For: Sale
- Type: Sale Of Business
- Days on Market: 2017-10-12
- Franchise: No
- Size: 3131 Sq Ft
- Listing #: W3951391
1550 Yorkton Crt
Want to see more listings and images? Login/Create a free account and receive unlimited access to all available properties!
Wholesale/Distribution Of Natural Christmas Evergreens, Wreath, Garlands, Christmas Trees And Other Natural Christmas Decor To Garden Centres, Primarily In Ontario (Approximately 80% Of Sales). The Remaining 20% Of Sales Is Wholesale Of Dry Goods To Garden Centres For Spring, And Pet Stores Year Round. In Business For Approximately 25 Years. Buyer To Verify All Information.
- Cross Streets: North Service Rd/Yorkton Crt
- Occupancy: Owner
- Property Type: Sale Of Business
- Parking Spaces Total: N/A
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX REALTY SPECIALISTS INC., BROKERAGE